General Terms & Conditions:
The warranty is not applicable in the following conditions:
- Evis' obligations are limited to repair of the defect or replacement of the defective part or at its discretion replacement of the product itself.
- In case of any damage to the product / misuse detected by the authorised service centre personnel, the warranty conditions are not applicable and repairs will be done subject to availability of parts and on chargeable basis only.
- Warranty repairs must be carried out through Evis service centers or its partners. Warranty cover will be void, even if a repair has been attempted by any unauthorized service centre. Evis shall not be liable for reimbursements, claims and damages that may result from the unauthorized repair of the product.
- In the event of repair / replacement of any parts of the unit, the warranty shall thereafter continue and remain in force only for the remaining period of the product warranty. Moreover, the time taken for repair and in transit whether under the warranty or otherwise shall not be excluded from the warranty period.
- In the event of repairs of any parts of the product, the company or it's authorized service center, reserves the right to retain any parts or components replaced at it's discretion in the event of a defect noticed in the equipment during the warranty period.
- The warranty does not cover demonstration, installation, normal wear & tear and to an external accessories or add-ons, that does not form part of the items supplied by Evis along with the product.
- The company's liability under this warranty shall be limited to repairs/replacement of parts, which is found to be defective.
- In the event of any unforeseen circumstance, and spares not being available, the company's prevailing depreciation rules will be binding on the purchaser to accept as a commercial solution in lieu of repairs.
- This warranty shall not affect consumer's statutory rights under applicable Indian Laws.
- All disputes related with the warranty are subject to jurisdiction of Ahmedabad Courts only.
- If the stipulated warranty period as determined from the Proof of purchase has expired.
- The product is not used according to the instructions as stated in user's manual as determined by the authorised service centre / company personnel.
- Modification or alteration of any nature is made in the electrical circuitry or physical construction of the product by any un-authorized person / agency.
- If the product is tampered by way of Installation / repair work by any un-authorized person / agency.
- Warranty does not cover defects or alleged defects caused by the fact that the product was used with, or connected to, a product, accessories, software and/or service not manufactured, supplied or authorised by Evis or was used otherwise than for its intended use.
- Warranty does not cover user manuals or any third party software, settings, content, data or links, whether included/downloaded in the product.
- The serial no. on the product has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible.
- If the product is found to be physically damaged, rusted, wet / moist / liquid damage or burnt.
- Damage of the battery caused by overcharging or failure to use in accordance with the specific instructions outlined in the product user manual.The batteries are charged by chargers other than those approved by Evis.
- Force Majeure: Defects due to cause beyond control like Fire, voltage surge, acts of God like earthquake, lightning, rain, flood etc.
The above policies are for warranty service and the customer will be responsible for any costs associated with non-warranty conditions. Evis reserves the right to make final decisions regarding problem determination and the appropriate service option. Exchange units assume the remaining warranty of the original product. Some limitations and restrictions apply and these are subject to change without prior notice.